What is the content of your performances / workshops?
Each performance / workshop is tailored to best suit your needs.
Each session is highly interactive and full of family-friendly laughs!
Sessions can be run in English, Japanese or a mix of both!
Generally, each session runs for about 1 Hour and includes:
- Kyōgen (traditional Japanese comic theatre)
- Rakugo (traditional Japanese comic storytelling)
- open Q&A time with the audience
What age audience do your performances / workshops suit?
0 - 200 years old! Sessions are tailored to suit any age!
What do you require to perform?
If possible, for my performances / workshops, I would like:
- a microphone (Head mic if possible, other wise handheld is fine)
- a drama block or small stage (to place my rug and cushion to sit on)
For workshops, I also recommend:
- an open area for students to move around in (i.e.. best if students sit on the floor)
Do you perform interstate / internationally?
YES! I love travelling all around Australia, Japan and beyond to perform and run workshops! I recommend organising a group of schools / venues / group bookings, to help keep everyone's investments (costs) down!
How much do your performances / workshops cost?
Open to negotiation
Each performance / workshop is tailored to best suit your needs:
- length of session(s)
- number of session(s)
- size of audience in each session
- your budget
- age / abilities of audience in each session
- any special requests for your school / group / event
When are you available?
Please check the Tour Date section of this website.
For specific date enquiries, please email Jarrod at:
Please feel free to contact Jarrod with any questions, suggestions or requests!
Thank you for your help and support!
I look forward to hearing from you soon!